The Gold Coast and its surrounds is renowned for surf, sand and sunshine. It makes the area one of the favourite places to live in Australia and a very attractive option for investors.
- Population over 500,000 rising at 6% per annum
- Gold Coast is Australia’s 6th largest Australian City topping two State capitals
- Ranked one of the most desirable places in the world to live
- 12 million visitors a year injecting $1.5 billion to the local economy
- Two international airports within an hour’s drive
The Commonwealth Games to be held on the Gold Coast in 2018 will have a $2 billion economic impact on the area.