The Sunshine coast’s development is on track to set a new record of building approvals.
The first 1/4 of 2016 has seen 14% increase compared to the same period last year.
The $256 million of building approvals include:
– $160 million approved new residential dwellings (8% up on last year)
– $26 million other general building approvals
– $20 million approved renovations / additions
Infrastructure developments include:
– $14 million aged care facility in Twin Waters
– $6 million water treatment plant at Montville
The 30 hectare Bokarina site looks set to be developed into 290 residential dwellings, 829 multiple dwelling units plus commercial, retail and tourism space.
On top of this is the Sunshine Coast hospital precinct, the major developments of the Maroochydore CBD and Aura at Caloundra South set to be the biggest development ever seen on the Sunshine Coast.
Residents be ready for major expansion and investors get in now and enjoy the wave of equity gains and capital growth.